Coming Soon

Saturday 13 August 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Today's six - actually seven, but two are only one word - come from Photograph; Tara's first proper meeting with the sexy-yet-arrogant Ryan.

***

Punch.

Too much to think about when she had a pounding headache.

Slam.

“Well hey, Golden Girl,” drawled an American-accented voice behind her. “What did that punchbag ever do to you?”

Tara paused mid-punch and turned slowly, swallowing her automatically poisonous response. Well, it called me Golden Girl, actually…

***

See more on sixsunday.com.

6 comments:

  1. I love tough female characters and this is no exception! Nice six. I hope we get to hear some of her venom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good strong character. I can't wait to read what she says to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Too funny. I wish she HAD said it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great six! Thoroughly enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete